Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rounds

Well I'm off to stay in Geelong for 5 weeks. I'll be coming back on weekends, but will mostly be out in the western suburbs for a while. I start my teaching rounds tomorrow which is exciting! The problem is they are at a school in Hoppers Crossing! That's waaaaaay too far to travel each day! Not only do I not want to spend 3 hours a day traveling, I can't afford that much petrol. So thankfully i have somewhere to stay out there. One of my classmates, Nicky lives in Geelong and is doing the same placement as me, so she said I can stay with her. Yay! It's only half an hour from her place. Much better than an hour and a half from mine! So I won't really be online as much for the next 5 weeks I think. We'll see.

Oh, and check this out. A wonderful blog post by Grumpy Frump about how beauty tends to = talent in our society.

1 Comment:

  1. Luke said...
    See you on Friday!

    *resumes watching West Wing*

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates