Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We Wish You A Merry Christmas...

Well it's that time of year again. Trees, mistletoe, presents, lights and carols. Although I don't know anyone who has ever hung mistletoe... I'm singing in the Carols by Candlelight choir again this year. Lots of fun! We've been rehearsing each Saturday morning for a while now. I'm not so keen on Saturday morning practices I must say... But it's been fun getting into the Christmas spirit. And now we have rehearsals every night this week leading up to it with the orchestra and soloists. I enjoy singing in the choir, but it's also fun watching some of the people take the choir waaaaay too seriously! We matter, sure, but we are the least important part of the night and some people have no sense of perspective! Mostly those who've been doing it for 15 - 20 years. I swear the sopranos think the higher the note you can sing, the better a person you are. Hilarious! So anyway, Christmas Eve is the night if you want to watch us on tv. Live on channel 9 from 8pm. I think it's repeated at lunchtime on Christmas day too.

4 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Heh heh, I hope the camera passes by you the one time you forget the lyrics like last time. Comedy gold! :P

    Seriously though, I think that's awesome! Have a blast, cause we'll be watchin'!
    Ludicrousity said...
    It did that 2 years ago! During the Hallelujah chorus where I was totally lost!
    This year should be better. I know all the songs this time!
    Anonymous said...
    I totally saw you like 4 times and I saw your friend Kathryn too... yay for me.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yay! We're famous!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates