Friday, April 18, 2008

Canberra Photos & Luke's Birthday!


First of all:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUKE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

It's Luke's (Film Guru's) 23rd birthday today! Have a great day Luke! Love you heaps! And now here's a nice photo of us!


Now! Here are some photos from my time in Canberra! I spent 5 days up north in Canberra with Chris for his 30th birthday. Loads of fun! I've never been to Canberra before, so it was cool to go somewhere new. We did the touristy thing and saw the sights of Canberra as well as just hung out. I got to meet heaps of new, awesome people too. This is Chris & I at new Parliment House.



This is from my trip on the way there (I drove the whole way by myself, took about 7 and a half hours). This was at a town called Holbrook. They call themselves the submarine town. However, IT IS ABOUT 200KM INLAND!!! Guh?!


This is Bec & I at Chris' party. We are sooooooooo sexy!


Chris & I at his party


Chris going nuts at the end of the night throwing a plastic chair into an open grassed area. Oh yeah. Rock n roll!


Chris on our touristy day around Canberra. Shiny!


New Parliament House


Chris, Bec & I at Chris' party


More of us at Chris' party


The jumping castle! Yes, Chris hired a jumping castle for his 30th! It was awesome fun! Exhausting, but awesome! There was a band playing too with a full set up! Awesome! Evan played some os his awesome tunes and this other guy did some rapping stuff. They were very impressive! Someone Chris knows can get a full band set up for free, so we had lights, speakers, microphones, everything. Fun stuff!


Me at new Parliament House with our flag in the background.


Me at new Parliament House

All in all I had a great time away. I got to spend time with a good friend, meet awesome new people, see a new place and have a great time!

5 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Aaaaand now I'm never gonna get a girlfriend.
    Ludicrousity said...
    You had no chance anyway...
    ZING!!!
    Anonymous said...
    I lol at your extremely "attractive" family.... here i go.. lol.

    THE END
    Ludicrousity said...
    We're just so hot that you're jealous. You know it baby!
    Anonymous said...
    ah, I see your brother has had that plastice surgery - much better!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates