Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Songs

I got a $20 iTunes gift voucher from the wonderful people at my church as a thank you present for youth leading stuff this year. How exciting! Do they know me well or what? I like to buy physical albums, so I bought a bunch of singles I've wanted for a while instead. This is what I bought and subsequently are my current favourite songs!

Snakeskin - Gyroscope
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
When the lights go down - Clare Bowdich & the feeding set
The blower's daughter - Damien Rice
Don't stop now - Crowded House
Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys
Words - Kate Miller-Heidke
Heal me - Lior
If you keep losing sleep - Silverchair
I'll kill her - Soko

Any other suggestions for good songs? I haven't spent all the money yet!

4 Comments:

  1. Brie said...
    well i can say with all confidence that i have heard... of only one of those songs. so me recommending anything is probably a bad idea. i did want to go see crowded house though, i was so disappointed. it was the day before an exam :(
    Luke said...
    Don't Stop Believing by Journey.

    That is one of only two songs you will ever need. The other one?

    Africa by Toto.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm ashamed to call you my brother...
    Zebe said...
    i'd be ashamed if he was my brother too.. his pic is from avatar. that says enough :p

    as for songs:
    southwood plantation road OR
    love love love OR
    half dead
    all of them are by the mountain goats.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates