Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Christmas time! Yay!
Tonight my family swapped presents. Yes, I know it's not Christmas yet, but we're all heading off to Whyalla, SA and for the first time my brother Luke isn't coming with us. It's going to be so weird having Christmas without him.
So presents I hear you ask?
Here is what I got so far.



In case you can't tell what everything is, from left to right:
Jane Kennedy's cook book, curb your enthusiasm season 4, Paul Dempsey's album, Pushing Daisies season 1, the first volume of the 'Glee' soundtrack, and a book by Dr Karl. Yay! I love all of them!

I probably won't blog again before Christmas, so let me take this opportunity to tell anyone who still reads my blog that I wish you a truly wonderful Christmas filled with life the way it was meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates