Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 Year High School Reunion

I went to my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday night.
And it was absolutely fantastic!
I'm so glad it turned out so well. Because, I'm the one who organised it! And if it had gone bad then I'm sure people would have blamed me! But everyone seemed to have a great night and I've had a lot of positive feedback about how great the night was.
There were no weird dynamics, it was just people catching up with each other. I was so pleased. Everyone said they were so nervous, for a variety of reasons, but once we were there, all the old high school rubbish was such a non issue, and people just enjoyed themselves.
If you want to see photos from the night you can go here and check them out. There were too many to post, and frankly I'm lazy.

3 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Sounds great!

    Stupid schools not organizing this stuff themselves. Making us do it. :P
    Nomes said...
    Luke, since when have you organised a school event?
    Ludicrousity said...
    It really wasn't hard. All I had to do was pick and time and place and tell people to show up. It required very little organisation. I didn't mind doing it.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates