Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wicked!

Taste the pun! Taste it!

So as you can probably guess, I saw "Wicked". It was absolutely brilliant! Anyone who has seen it will agree, and anyone who hasn't, just has to see it! And I know that everyone goes on about how awesome it is, but they do it for a reason, it really is that awesome! The performances were amazing! These people can really sing and really act! The dancing is also very impressive. Great casting!



The storyline is so impressive too. It weaves in and out of the movie so well. Not only does it not contradict anything, but it compliments the original story of Oz perfectly and actually enhances it. I don't want to give anything away coz I am a big believer that not knowing anything makes the film/show/whatever better than having pre-conceived ideas about what it will be.



The set is also incredible! A lot of money must have been poured into this production.



Anyway, just get along and see it! I plan on going to see it again!



I may have sneakily taken a photo of the set before the show started... Naughty of me I know, but here is the set from our pretty good seats before the curtain went up.

2 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    You took that photo RIGHT AFTER a woman told you no cameras allowed too.

    You sicken me. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Shut it you toilet!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates