Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catch Ups

I got to meet an internet friend a couple of weeks ago. I love that. I think the internet should be a supplement for life, not a replacement for it. I've been chatting to this woman from Brisbane on Facebook called Rosemarie and she came down to Melbourne a couple of weeks ago so we caught up for a drink. She's been chatting to Lachy too, so the three of us all caught up. Lachy, Rosemarie & I met at a bar on Chapel St and had a ball together! Lots of fun!
Unfortunately she was here under bad circumstances. Her sister had died and she was here for the funeral.
You know how when you first meet people it can be awkward? You exchange the usual questions and find you run out of things to say coz you don't really know each other. This wasn't like that at all. It was fantastic! It felt so comfortable and conversation really flowed. It was like we'd all been friends for ages. I love that!
Here are some photos from our catch up:



3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ooooooh lovverrsss :P
    Luke said...
    Ludi and Lachy sittin' in a tree,
    T-A-L-K-I-N-G-A-B-O-U-T-P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y-P-L-U-T-O-N-I-C-S-U-B-J-E-C-T-M-A-T-T-E-R-S-O-V-E-R-C-O-F-F-E-E.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Uh riiiight...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates