Monday, October 08, 2007

Josh & Katie

Well, time for the review! I know I've been slack and should have done it a week ago, but I've become addicted to facebook... not good... such an incredible time waster!

What can I say other than WOW!!! Josh Gorban & Katie Noonan blew me away! My 2 favourite singers in the whole world at the same concert! Can it get any better?!



If you haven't seen Katie Noonan sing, you have got to hear her! It's an experience that will blow you away! She has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard! If I could have anyone's vocal chords, I'd choose hers!



Now to Josh! Wow! I cannot get enough of this man! He has great charisma, he's seriously hot and just seems like the nicest guy! And that voice... *sigh* That was one of, if not the best concert of my life! He was brilliant! He played for ages, did almost all of my favourite songs and did 2 encores! Everyone just loved him!

More to come! Including videos!

6 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Can you really call them encores? I mean, he planned to do them from the start. He says a fake goodbye, then runs back out and does his next song. He always intends to end it after his final song, he just tricks you about what his final song is.
    Ross said...
    So, did you go to hear Mr Groban, or to see him in person? Then again, you could ask me the same question about The Corrs. I went to seem them on their last two tours of Australia in 1997 and 2001.
    Ludicrousity said...
    That's what encores are these days Guru!

    Ross, I must say it's both. I won't deny that I'm hopelessly in love with him and he's seriously hot! But I also LOVE hearing him sing! He has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard!
    wire said...
    What would you do with her vocal chords? They'd be all wet... and severed.
    Luke said...
    Frame them, of course! Or eat them. Both are good options since they taste like beef jerky.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Hmmm, this has become slightly more creepy than I had anticipated...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates