Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tea & Surfers!

Today was great! I had to get up at 6:15 which was not so great, but Dot & I drove Rikki & Rob (Just for you Wire) to the airport on the Gold Coast for a 9:40am flight (They are off to Melbourne for 2 weeks). So today I went to Queensland! It was beautiful and oh so warm!

After dropping them off at the airport Dot & I went shopping in Surfer's paradise after walking along some of the beaches in Coolangatta. It was stunning! I have lots of photos to show you! After shopping we went and had lunch in a little town by the beach then went to a tea farm! I'm sure you all know by now how obsessed I am with tea, so this was very exciting! I got to see how they make tea and I bought some yummy tea and they gave us all a sample pack. Yummy... Then we stopped off in Mulwillinbuh on the way home and now I'm back in Nimbin in the visitors' centre and it's about to close. What a lovely day! So pretty and warm. I'm having such a wonderful holiday! I can't believe I left home a week ago now. Time has gone quickly.

I leave for the Gold Coast tomorrow morning (I'll be there until Sat) so I'm not sure I'll get to blog again until next week, but I'll try. Once again, love to you all!

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Mmm, I've been to the gold coast, you'll love it, the warm, tropical temperatures, the cafes and restaurants...and of course the beach. Oh yeah you should go to the theme parks!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I went to the theme parks when I was 10, not sure I can afford to go to them now. They are all about $60 each! But I am thinking of going to currumbin sancuary. It's half the price of the other ones.
    iggi said...
    I don't like drinking tea, but I love to smell it.
    Anonymous said...
    Well 70% of our taste is actually us smelling the food, or drink...so smelling tea is as good as drinking it! woohoo!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Oh, yummy yummy tea! I would love to go to a tea farm... how interesting!

    Sounds like you are having a fabulous time, and I can't wait for the photos!
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Mulwillinbuh??? A good argument for the need of a spellchecker on Blogger.
    Ludicrousity said...
    No, not spell checker, I just have no idea how to spell it! I forget what it's called most of the time. I keep saying Merwimbullah.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates