Saturday, July 01, 2006

A Normal Day's Shopping


Kathryn & I went shopping and did what normal people do on a Saturday afternoon. We bought coathangers, drank boost juice and tried on masks in K-Mart. Lots of fun! Yay for Darth Vader! The mask was kinda awful to wear actually, nto enough breathing space, you can't wear it for too long!


Awww! kathryn looking all excited about her coathangers and juice! And giant sticky tape of course.







Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!









I have no idea who this dude is, just wanted to try on every mask I could find.

8 Comments:

  1. Litha said...
    Well it's definatley some sort of transformer, but which one? Autobot? Decepticon?



    (I had to google the spelling of Decepticon cause I knew all the transformer-loving-geek-boys would jump up and down if I dared post the incorrect spelling)
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    You make a very adorable Darth Vader. ;-)

    Oh, and we just bought the exact same hangers, but they were from Target. In a pack of 13. What is THAT all about? 13? A baker's dozen? I'm so confused? So, I now have 39 new hangers instead of 40 or 45. Weird.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Decepticon eh? Nice. I'm glad you know who I was pretending to be! :)

    Yay for myspace indeed peebody! If you're confused:
    http://myspace.com/synergybandsynergy

    Coathangers coming in packs of only 13 are strange indeed, except I did buy a pack of 10. :)
    wire said...
    it's Optimus Prime leader of the Autobots - sworn enemy of the Decepticons.

    Guess who's a "transformer-loving-geek-boy"?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! Geek alert!
    Zebe said...
    GEEEEKK!!

    and theres nothing wrong with trying on every mask!! i do exactly the same thing :D
    jenny said...
    yep - optimus prime. oh how i loved transformers.

    "more than meets the eye"
    Ludicrousity said...
    Robots in disguise!

    I remember the theme song, but not the specifics of the show.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates