Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Idea Of North

Last night I went with a few people to see an acappella group called 'The Idea Of North'. I've seen them a couple of times before and I always forget how amazing they are. These guys are some of the best singers I've ever heard! I can't get over how incredible they sound as a 4 piece, and as individuals. Their music is moving and beautiful. If you ever get a chance to see them I recommend you don't pass it up! It was their live DVD launch last night and I got one, it's stunning. But nothing beats seeing them live.

3 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    I'd second all of that...except the part about forgetting how amazing they are. I always remember that!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I always know they're great, but I forget just how amazing they are until I'm there again. It's so powerful.
    Luke said...
    I heard their version of that Sting song you told me about. Sure it sounded impressive, but Sting's lute version was infinitely better. Mostly because it felt more... genuine and heartfelt. The Idea Of North's version just sounded pretty.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates