Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally!!!

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping over the last 3 or so weeks. I've been lying awake in that half asleep half awake state for most of the night. So while I'm in bed and getting some sleep, it hasn't been good quality sleep. It means that I spend all day every day feeling awful and unable to do things properly. I've been grumpy and exhausted. My poor family... But guess what? Last night I slept! I have no idea what changed, but for once I had a good, deep sleep. I feel amazing today. I still need a few good nights to catch up on all the sleep I've missed, but compared to what I've been feeling like, I feel incredible! Yay!

I'm going away tonight with my microchurch (small group). We're heading down to Blairgowrie for the weekend! Should be really nice, although it'll be kinda cold!

1 Comment:

  1. Luke said...
    Yay for sle-

    zzzzzzzzzz

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates