Friday, June 02, 2006

Celebrity Crushes

So it seems that I tend to get silly celebrity crushes from time to time. Quite frequently actually. Some of my more recent crushes have been on Frank Woodley (Shut up. I know he's too old for me), Steven Gates (Gatesy from Tripod) & at the moment it's Hamish Blake. He's just so funny! And he seems like a nice guy. I don't know him at all, in fact, I don't know anything about these people apart from their stage persona, so it's quite ridiculous really. Oh well. It'll have to do until I find a boyfriend of my own...

Go me! I have almost 200 now!

By the way, I should have put this in AGES ago! But a huge, massive, almighty congratulations to Trev (who I went to high school with) & Jessie who are engaged! I actually have a photo of them now from their recent engagement party. Yay for you guys. I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Oh, and how totally incredible is their cake?!

6 Comments:

  1. wire said...
    Woodley is too old for you.

    Cake is incredible.

    Whoo.
    Luke said...
    Seems my sister falls into the group of women who like their men "funny". :P
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I get in trouble when I blog about my celebrity crush, so I guess I'll have to stop. :-( Yeah, like I'm going to fly to Aussie-land to meet up with him, convince him to leave his wife for me, and live happily ever after. Whatever.

    Anyway... that cake is outstanding! I can taste the chocolately-goodness from here!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Let me guess... starts with an H and ends with ugh? :) I can understand that...
    Greg said...
    Mmmmm, cake.

    I had a crush on a Muppet once.
    jenny said...
    hamish is fun. i like hamish.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates