Saturday, December 03, 2005

Long Day!

Before you forget, GIG TOMORROW (Sunday)!!! COME ALONG!!!

Well it feels like it's been a super long day! But a good day! This morning I woke up early (well 8:15am is early for a Saturday!) and went to the St Andrew's markets with Chrystal. We had an awesome time! Didn't buy much, but we're going back next week, so I'll get lots of stuff then. Then I spent the afternoon hanging out with Chrystal at my place doing music stuff and just having an awesome chat. She's a great chicky to hang out with!

Then I went and saw Wil Anderson do his show at Bar Open. Was a pretty good show. They were free tickets, so hey, I'm not complaining! I went there with Jenny, Alison and Sarah. I had a rather girly day really! He was pretty funny, but sometimes he just crossed the line and just went a bit too far. All in all it was a good show though.

Then tonight I went to my friend Natalie's house warming party. I study with her. I didn't think i was going to know anyone at the party, but I bumped into a girl I used to know called Jodie. Also Neale from church was there. How odd! We had fun, talked to some psycho hyper girls who kept us entertained! We did a kris kringle thing and I got a fun mobile phone charm thingy that is also a screen cleaner. Haha! It's a big pink flower on a bungy chord thing. We had to wear something Christmassy. I wore tinsel in my hair.

Now I'm very tired and need some spleep.

4 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    i think a lot of comedians cross the line in their shows. if you hear them on the radio or see them on tv they have to tone it down a bit, but i've been to a few comedy shows and in the live shows i think they often go too far.

    it seems that they can't be funny without swearing every third word and/or putting smut into half the jokes.
    Ludicrousity said...
    If it was just the swearing I don't even think I'd mind that much. I guess, that happens a lot anyway, but it's all the inappropriate content that gets to me. He just said some things that were unnecessary and harsh.
    Luke said...
    Hmmm, I need spleep too...

    And yeah, it's really hard to find comedians these days who know how to be funny without resorting to smutty humour or cursing. I guess that's the fine line between a good comedian, and a brilliant comedian.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Good thinkin' Nomes! I interviewed him and went to one of his shows back in 2003. Awesome guy!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates